CoastSnapWA is a coastal monitoring program that relies on community-source smartphone imagery. To participate, find your nearest CoastSnapWA site, snap a photo, and share it!
Current CoastSnapWA sites can be found in Rockingham, Mandurah, Waroona, Harvey, Bunbury, Dardanup, Capel, and Busselton.
To share your photo you can either:
- Scan the QR code on the signage at the CoastSnapWA site
- After snapping your photo, open your phone’s camera app and point camera at the QR code
- Follow the link to the CoastSnapWA database (wacoastline.org)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the site hashtag and time that photo was taken
- Post to our Facebook page
- Share via Twitter
- Please use the site hashtag and include time that photo was taken
- Share via Instagram
- Please use site hashtag, original photo ratio, and no filter